MidAtlantic Real Estate Journal has named Case Real Estate Capital, LLC (Case) the “Best Real Estate Investment Firm of 2017,” which is the third consecutive time the firm has received this award. Case is a commercial real estate investment company with discretionary capital. The company is active as a high-yield private lender; a financier of transitional properties; a purchaser of performing, sub- and non-performing debt; and a mezzanine and equity investor. Founded in 2013 by industry veteran Sanford Herrick and joined by yet another industry veteran, Chris Mavros in 2014, Case provides flexible, dependable financing solutions for transitional properties located in the New York metropolitan area, as well as throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions and in south Florida. Responding to the middle market’s need for smart situational capital, the company has already surpassed the $125,000,000 mark in investments and continues to ramp up activities. Case is one of the leading bridge lenders in New Jersey, New York and Florida.
- Finding the Right Balance of Opportunity and Caution in Today’s CRE Investment Market
- CPE: “CRE Investors Secure Despite Turbulence”
- NMN: “Even in unsteady market, prudent investors can find opportunities”
- NYREJ: “What commercial real estate borrowers need to know before applying for a loan”
- MHN: “Step into the Lender’s Shoes — Issues for Multifamily Investors to Consider”